Current opportunities to work with An Extra Pair of Hands as cleaners or gardeners, either as a team member or team leader.
Jobs – general description
- Work involves regular home cleaning and spring cleaning tasks, or home gardening duties, undertaken at customers’ homes throughout the region.
- Team member roles are 3 to 4 days a week, 15-20 hours per week, between 9am and 4pm. There is no weekend work.
- Team members will work with the team leader who has a company vehicle with all the equipment.
- Team leader roles are 4 to 5 days a week, 20-25 hours per week, between 9am and 4pm. There is no weekend work.
- Team leaders work on the job as part of the team.
Benefits of the roles
- Full training given.
- Team members work with another team member.
- Work can be scheduled between 9am and 4pm to suit your availability.
- You will be guaranteed hours.
- There is no weekend work.
- A company vehicle and tools are provided, so you do not use your own vehicle.
- All equipment and a uniform is provided.
Requirements for the roles
- Good people skills
- Physically fit
- Full driver’s licence
- No criminal convictions
- Basic computer skills
- Over 25 (for our vehicle insurance)
- Gardening roles require general gardening knowledge.
To apply, download and complete our employment application form and email or post it to us along with your CV. Our contact details are included on the application form.
For more information, call Jane on 0800 535 355 extn 3.