Join Our Team
If you’re looking for a great opportunity to work as a team member or team leader with either our cleaning team or our gardening team, then please read the information below. If you think you fit the bill, go ahead and complete the employment application form at the bottom of the page. We’ll notify you as soon as a position becomes available in your area, in the part of our business you’re interested in.
Overview of working with us
- Cleaning work involves regular home cleaning, and spring cleaning tasks.
- Gardening work involves home gardening duties, undertaken at customers’ homes throughout the region.
- We have mainly regular clients, and also provide one-off services.
- Team member roles are 3 to 4 days a week, 15-20 hours per week, between 9am and 3pm. There is no weekend work.
- Team members will work with the team leader who has a company vehicle with all the equipment.
- Team leader roles are 4 to 5 days a week, 20-25 hours per week, between 9am and 3pm. There is no weekend work.
- Team leaders work on the job as part of the team.
- Clients are scheduled for their service through our administration centre. A tablet is provided with data for you to contact the administration centre, check emails, access the schedule, work information, Google maps, etc.
Benefits of the roles
- Roles are permanent.
- Full training given. Expect to work 10 hours per week to start with.
- You won’t be working alone on the job.
- All tools and equipment are provided.
- You will be guaranteed hours.
- Work can be scheduled between 9am and 3pm to suit your availability.
- The team leader has a company vehicle. They would arrange a meeting point each day to pick you up and drop you off, so you don’t use your own vehicle.
- There is no weekend work.
- You’ll be supplied with a uniform.
Requirements for the roles
- Good people skills
- Physically fit
- Full driver’s licence
- No criminal convictions
- Basic computer skills
- Over 25 (for our vehicle insurance)
- Gardening roles require general gardening knowledge.