Seasonal Gardening Tasks
You may have tasks in the garden that are only required seasonally. At the beginning of winter and the beginning of spring, the members of our trained gardening team are busy pruning and trimming to keep plants in shape, pathways clear, and flowering at its best. If trimming is not kept up it can become an enormous task.
Our team has all the equipment required to attend to most plants and shrubs, and all the green waste can be removed and disposed of for you.
What seasonal gardening jobs can we do for you?
The following seasonal gardening tasks are frequently requested by our clients:
- Trimming and pruning plants, fruit trees, and shrubs.
- Rose pruning.
- Clearing and cleaning gutters.
- Water blasting outdoor furniture, paths and driveways.
- House washing, window washing.
- Weeding and replanting the vegetable garden.
- Apply mulch to gardens.
- Planting and dividing bulbs.
We also provide regular garden upkeep services in addition to seasonal visits.
We offer gardening services across all our regions: Palmerston North, Feilding, Wellington, Kapiti Coast, Hutt Valley, and Christchurch.